At Medical Trust Healthcare Nedumkandam, patients and their families can expect thoughtful care, comfort and dedication. Medical Trust Healthcare Nedumkandomis part of the Medical
Trust Healthcare family founded in 2001, which today has a presence in various geographies across multiple healthcare verticals - from hospitals, specialist clinics, primary care facilities, laboratories to imaging centres.
Tapping into Nedumkandamâ€™s status as a leading medical hub, we aim to enhance patient care throughout the region with innovative research and partnership models, to give patients access to comprehensive, integrated specialty care.
Department of General Surgery
Medical Trust hospital has a dedicated 24 hour Surgical Intensive care unit with an on call doctor for medical emergencies. The support staff have years of experience dealing with a wide range of surgical problems and are well equipped to deal with any eventualities with minimum fuss. The doctors are well versed in the latest techniques including low risk non invasive methods. It is the hospital policy to be up to date with the latest medical equipment available.
• Surgical intensive care unit (5 beds)
• All routine general surgical emergency cases and poly trauma patient care • Round-the-clock ICU coverage and Management
• A 24 hour modern surgical theatre equipped with Post Anesthesia care Unit • Imagiology and invasive & therapeutic angiogram
• Head and neck surgeries including of thyroid and parotid cancer • Painless surgical procedure for piles, fistulas, fissure and prolapsed
• Varicose vein clinic and treatments • Repair of all Abdominal Hernias including Abdominoplasty
• Key hole surgery for ♦ Abdominal wall & groin hernias
Â Â Â Â Â ♦ Wall bladder & Appendix surgeries
Â Â Â Â ♦ Anti Reflux surgery for hiatus hernia & GERD
♦ Gastric banding
Â ♦ Advanced intestinal surgeries
Doctors • Dr.K J.Thomas (BSc, MBBS, MS(General Surgery), D.Ortho (Civil Surgeon Rtd.)
Consultation Time: 9AM-6PM